Whenever you want to use printing in WebOffice 10.9 where the contributing data uses different coordinate systems that require geographic transformations you have to modify the SynPlotService.mxd in order to prevent unwanted offset in the plot.
Note: Whenever you update the SynPlotService.mxd during an Upgrade you have to re-configure any settings regarding the geographic transformations.
1. Open "SynPlotService.mxd"
2. Activate dataframe "print"
3. Add layer of data that has a different coordinate system than your WebOffice 10.9 project
4. Open properties of dataframe "print"
5. Change to tab "Coordinate System"
6. Define the coordinate system of the main map service of your WebOffice 10.9 project (e.g. "WGS 1984 Web Mercator (auxiliary sphere)")
7. Set the "Transformation" - Convert from original coordinate system of the data layer into the coordinate system of the main map service of your WebOffice 10.9 project.
8. Apply settings
9. Then remove the data layer from dataframe "print"
10. Save "SynPlotService.mxd"
Set the transformation on the coordinate system of SynPlotService.mxd