Support requests are vital for the ConnectMaster support agent team. They allow the end-users to inform the agents of the problems encountered while working with ConnectMaster. Support requests vary in content quality. However, they often provide incorrect or inadequate information. As a result, the agents are slowed down by poorly written support requests as identifying the problem takes more time.
The article explores how the end-user can write an effective support request; a well-structured and adequately detailed support request. An effective support request offers a faster solution or bug fixes delivery without compromising on quality.
When reporting multiple issues, please open a separate support request for each issue.
An effective ConnectMaster support request should be self-explanatory answering the following questions:
- What is the problem?
- How to reproduce it?
An effective support request should contain the following:
- A descriptive support report title/subject
- Descriptions of contents of the support request:
- What product group, version and build
- How to reproduce the problem (workflow documented with screenshots)
- Where is the problem seen
- What is the problem seen (software crashing, unresponsive, unexpected results, etc.)
- What is the expected behavior (optional)
- What license key (optional)
- Visual proofs of the problem
- Protocol logs
- Video (if too long, specify important timestamps)
- Copy of the impacted database (if possible)
- Business impact severity