We are pleased to present the Release 2023 for the GEONIS product line. With this version, bugs have been fixed and some new functionalities have been implemented.
The new version of GEONIS is now available.
- The solution GEONIS Sewer System will follow at a later date.
- The software packages of GEONIS 2023 are compatible with the solution GEONIS Sewer System 2022.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that versions older thanGEONIS 2021 Service Pack 1 will receive "End of Support" status. This means that these versions will no longer be maintained and no patches or hotfixes will be provided. Please refer to the current maintenance overview.
Further information about the new features
Further details on the latest innovations and improvements can be found in the documentation portal, in the “What’s New?” chapter of the user manuals and in the “Release Notes”.
In the following we have compiled the most important innovations.
Your GEONIS Team at VertiGIS
Selected highlights in the current release
This release contains mainly bug fixes, as well as some new functionalities. A detailed list can be found in the release notes.
- GEONIS server is now compatible with ArcGIS 10.9.1.
- With version 2023, the GEONIS Web Adaptor, as well as the GEONIS Map Service Connector SOE will no longer be delivered.
- With GEONIS server Interceptor, the two components are replaced and they are no longer needed for the operation of GEONIS server.
- The documentation continues to describe the GEONIS Web Adaptor and the GEONIS Map Service Connector SOE for the time being.
- On request, the two components can be obtained from Support.
Information about installation and configuration can be found in the chapter GEONIS server Interceptor.
Information on the installation can be found in the chapter GEONIS server Interceptor.
- GEONIS Desktop is now compatible with ArcMap 10.8.2.
During the creation of work packages, the Plan extracts are taken over from the basic project.
The parser function %Edge_Locate() now supports the parameter WhereClause as known in the functions %Locate() and %Locates().
In the GEONIS Administrator object relations can now also be edited if the tables GNREL_DEFINITION and GNREL_RULE are still empty.