We are pleased to present the Release 2022 for the GEONIS product line. With this version, bugs have been fixed and some new functionalities have been implemented.
The new version of GEONIS is now available.
- The solution GEONIS Sewer System will follow at a later date.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that versions older than GEONIS 2017 Service Pack 1 will receive "End of Support" status. This means that these versions will no longer be maintained and no patches or hotfixes will be provided. Please refer to the current maintenance overview.
Further information about the new features
In the following we have compiled the most important innovations.
Your GEONIS Team at VertiGIS
Selected highlights in the current release
This release contains mainly bug fixes, as well as some new functionalities. A detailed list can be found in the release notes.
- With version 2022 of GEONIS server, the GEONIS Interceptor, previously available as a beta version, is now made available as a full-fledged product.
- All important functions, which the GEONIS Web Adaptor offers, can be taken over by the GEONIS server Interceptor. The GEONIS Interceptor can thus replace the GEONIS Web Adaptor in virtually all cases. A mixed operation is also possible.
- Thus, no detour via the GEONIS Web Adaptor is necessary and the system architecture can be simplified and the susceptibility to errors can be reduced.
Information about installation and configuration can be found in the chapter GEONIS server Interceptor.
Information on the installation can be found in the chapter GEONIS server Interceptor
- New control "FileList" in the Attribute Editor
The new control FileList displays files in a list in the Attribute Editor that are saved in a specific folder structure. The files can be opened and resaved. No filing paths are stored in the database.
- Extension in RelationBox for n:m relations
Attribute values from the intermediate table of n:m relations can now be displayed in the RelationBox. The Attribute Editor of the intermediate object can be opened to edit these attributes.
GEONIS Data Converter
- The GEONIS Data Converter Reader has been adapted to the API of FME 2021.1.0.1, so that the reading of the data works correctly.
- In all solutions, all transformers used by FME and those specific to GEONIS Data Converter have been updated to FME version 2021.1.0.1.
- All Pyhton scripts integrated in the workspaces have been changed to the Python interpreter 3.8+.
- Import and export of unicode (UTF-8) characters is fully supported. This allows special characters to be passed into text fields that occur outside the ANSI standard.
- Validations of geoschema generalized plan
For each geoschema generalized plan there is a new validation group Verify objects for synchronization. It is validated whether attributes that are mandatory for updating the geoschema generalized plan are available and whether the references of the GP objects are unique.
GEONIS Elektro (Multi-cable)