Introducing the VertiGIS Product Changelog!
Have you heard of our new VertiGIS Product Changelog? It's a great way to keep track of product enhancements!
Using the VertiGIS Product Changelog, you can view a list of enhancements and bug fixes that have been incorporated into a specific product release. The goal of this app is to provide you with a quick and easy way to learn about enhancements to new product versions.
- In the changelog you will find new features across all VertiGIS product lines.
- For some support requests, you may receive a ticket ID under which our product development department is working on further developments or bug fixes. As soon as the work is completed and released, a corresponding entry appears in the VertiGIS Product Changelog. This allows you to check at any time whether the bugs you reported have been fixed or whether requests have been implemented.
- All changes are located in one portal and can be viewed in the same way.
- Various filter options are available through the web interface.
- All new features are marked with the release version, so you can see if a customization you are expecting has been released.
- If you don't have the latest version of your application, you can check the changelog to see if your issue is fixed in a more current release.
- Further optimizations of the VertiGIS changelog are planned!
How do you use the changelog?
- Go to https://changelogs.vertigis.com/.
- Start the Changelog with a specific search for a term or a ticket number, filter an appropriate time period if necessary or select one or more products to make your search efficient.
- Choose at least one of the mentioned options. Click Go the start your search.
The following list view is filtered according to your preferences. You have the same filter option in the list view in the upper right area.
And what next?
For a more detailed search, display the filter line in the left area above the list.
You can then select the desired content from the filter row in each column in the drop-down menu. It is also possible to include several column filters at once. The search is updated automatically.
Are you interested in the features of a specific version?
Then use the version column and select the appropriate one from the dropdown.
You want to display the content alphabetically, ascending or descending?
Then click on the title of the column. The arrow symbol shows you the respective sorting.
Do you have a specific ticket number you want to search for?
You can use the search field at the top right or enter the number directly in the ID column. Partial ranges of ticket numbers are also searched for.
The text displayed in the list view is not enough for you?
Then unfold the small arrow on the left side of the innovation downwards. The complete text will be displayed.
You want to see more than 10 rows per page?
Go to "Rows per page" at the bottom right and select the number you want per page.
You need a to save your results as a document?
Download the list of filtered results as a PDF. You will find the download arrow in the upper right area.
You want to reset the selected filtering?
At the end of the column label and the filter line there is a small cross. With this you can delete the filtering and / or the sorting of the columns completely. If you want to delete only the filtering of a specific column, go directly in the column on the cross.
We are constantly expanding the VertiGIS Product Changelogs with more VertiGIS products and information to give you a complete overview.
Feel free to leave us your feedback, opinions or requests about the VertiGIS Product Changelog here as a comment!