Introducing the VertiGIS Product Changelog!
Have you heard of our new VertiGIS Product Changelog? It's a great way to keep track of product enhancements!
Using the VertiGIS Product Changelog, you can view a list of enhancements and bug fixes that have been incorporated into a specific product release. The goal of this app is to provide you with a quick and easy way to learn about enhancements to new product versions.
- In the changelog you will find new features across all VertiGIS product lines.
- For some support requests, you may receive a ticket ID under which our product development department is working on further developments or bug fixes. As soon as the work is completed and released, a corresponding entry appears in the VertiGIS Product Changelog. This allows you to check at any time whether the bugs you reported have been fixed or whether requests have been implemented.
- All changes are located in one portal and can be viewed in the same way.
- Various filter options are available through the web interface.
- All new features are marked with the release version, so you can see if a customization you are expecting has been released.
- If you don't have the latest version of your application, you can check the changelog to see if your issue is fixed in a more current release.
- Further optimizations of the VertiGIS changelog are planned!
How do you use the changelog?
In the VertiGIS Product Changelog section of our Support Center, the usage is described in several articles.
What comes next?
We are constantly expanding the VertiGIS Product Changelogs with more VertiGIS products and information to give you a complete overview.
Feel free to leave us your feedback, opinions or requests about the VertiGIS Product Changelog here as a comment!
Please sign in to leave a comment.