How can I activate the logging of the ArcGIS Server / UT Server?
The UT Server does not write an own log. The UT Server writes into the logs of the ArcGIS Server
You can use ArcGIS Server Manager to specify the log settings for ArcGIS Server. To do so, follow these steps.
- Open Manager and log in. If you need help with this step, see Logging in to Manager.
- Click Logs > View Logs > Settings.
- In the Log Settings module, set the Log level. To learn what's included in the different levels, see Viewing, querying, and configuring server logs.
- Specify how long the server will keep logs on disk. When a log exceeds the specified time frame, it is deleted.
- Type a Log path to set the log directory.
- Click Save to apply your settings to the server.
The log path must be set to a local directory and exist on each GIS server participating in your ArcGIS Server site. You cannot designate a network directory as the log location.
The client don't log anything. Here you can only determine by Developer Console in the browser (F12), whether an error occurs and which queries are sent to the server.