The plot quality is poor:
- Symbols appear jagged or even garbled.
- Interrupted lines (e.g. cartographic lines) meander.
- Texts are not on a line.
The calculation of positions happens depending on the resolution (dpi). This influences:
- how accurately image symbols with bitmap markers/fills are vectorized,
- how exactly the line pieces of broken lines are aligned,
- how exactly texts are on a line.
- Increase the resolution (dpi) to the acceptable maximum.
The quality of positioning and vectorization depends on the chosen resolution (dpi) (more is better). To set the resolution of raster data low and at the same time the resolution for the calculations high, there is the ratio switch (resampleRatio). The resolution of the raster data can thus be significantly reduced compared to the general resolution.