With WebOffice flex you can adapt clientside graphics by creating your own styles for specific projects or the entire application.
Location of the files to be adapted: C:\Tomcat\webapps\<WebOffice application>\pub\client_flexjs\skins\<Skin-Name>\properties.json
Location of default definitions: C:\Tomcat\webapps\<WebOffice application>\client_flexjs\resources\UIConfiguration.json
Note: Do not make any changes in the file UIConfiguration.json since they will be reset after any update.
Just like for skins you have the option to
- customize the WebOffice flex user interface on application level (all projects) by adapting the files of existing skin named "user"
- create your own skin for WebOffice flex on project level (project specific) by using the sampleskin folder
Note: See chapter Project Skins for more information about predefined skins for WebOffice flex. Please do not edit any of the predefined skins (blue, navajowhite3, olivedrab, prooffice) because these skins are maintained by the WebOffice team and can be part of any WebOffice service pack or release.
Note: For detailed information about creating our own skin see chapter Skins für WebOffice flex.
Customizable clientside graphics:
- Standard popup icon: "default_popup_icon"
- Context menu marker: "contextMenuMarker"
- Single result marker: "singleFeatureMarker"
- Multi result marker: "multiFeatureMarker"
- Print preview: "printPreview"
- Geobookmark preview: "geoBookmarkExtent"
- Position accuracy marker: "geometryAccuracyMarker"
Example: Customize print preview
Copy the entire code of the element of the file UIConfiguration.json to properties.json (either into the user folder or your own skin directory, see above).
"color": [236,146,40, 0.5],
"color": [236,146,40, 1],
Be aware to copy the code until the first level. Paste the text in the file properties.json between the already existing brackets. Then adapt the color definition:
Note: If you encounter problems, check the content of your file properties.json in an online JSON editor.
"color": [225,225,225, 0.5],
"color": [0,0,0, 1],
Please sign in to leave a comment.