At VertiGIS we are committed to providing the highest standards of customer service and upholding the highest standards of safety and wellbeing for our employees and customers. We believe our user community should be as diverse, inclusive, and accessible as possible. We want our communities and events to be positive, safe and healthy environments for anyone who joins (and wants to join) them. This Customer Code of Conduct (the “Customer Code”) outlines the standards of behavior you can expect from us and in turn, the standards of behavior we expect from our customers.
While you are a customer of VertiGIS, you can expect the following:
- We will comply with the terms of our agreement with you.
- We will always treat you with fairness, integrity, dignity and respect.
- We will be respectful of the many different values, beliefs, cultures and religions held by our many customers.
- We will communicate with you in as timely a manner as is possible, explaining our processes and decisions in a way that is understandable.
- All of our interactions with you will be open, transparent, fair and governed by our policies and procedures.
In return, we expect the following behaviors from our customers:
- You will comply with the terms of your agreement with us.
- No form of harassment, victimization, bullying, discrimination or threatening, malicious or abusive language or conduct will be tolerated towards our staff, visitors, other customers or service providers.
- You will treat such persons with fairness, integrity, dignity and respect.
- You will respect the values, beliefs, cultures and religions of such persons.
- You will comply with all reasonable instructions given by our employees over the course of our interactions with you. We will do everything we can to make these instructions clear.
Normally, our customers tend to follow this Customer Code. However, when this is not the case:
- We will communicate with you and explain where we believe the Customer Code has been broken.
- We will strive to resolve the situation.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or end an ongoing engagement, as provided for in our Terms & Conditions.
Normally, we will always strive to follow this Customer Code. However, where you do not believe that this is the case:
- Your account manager is always available to discuss any situation that arises and will work to resolve complaints as quickly as possible.
- Where appropriate, you will be referred to the appropriate senior manager.