I have a report with about 68 subreports in it, each with a data source query. I've noticed that occasionally, the top level data source query (That runs the report, not the subreports) will no longer be able to run. Even using the preview button, it will error out. However, each subreport will will be able to run. The only workaround for this I have found is to create a fresh report, or remove and re-add the data source (the re-add process is less reliable).
Not sure if this is an issue with the number of components/sql queries in the report, as it has worked fully on multiple occasions, this is just a recurring bug.
Please sign in to leave a comment.