Is GVH 70% slower than GVS in starting up?
My findings say that GVH is 70% slower than GVS. The test is simple:
- Create a site that consumes some heavy services
- Create gvs and gvh viewers for the site.
- Access the two applications
What does Fiddler say?
- GVH goes to many folders before starting up
- HVG consumes time in reading turned off services\layers (the thing that seems not to occur in case of GVS)
Is there any settings that can be applied to enhance the performance of GVH to be similar to GVS?
Please sign in to leave a comment.