You can get an account on the VertiGIS global support platform in a few steps. In this article, we will discuss manual and automatic account creation.
An account is automatically created, if:
- you send a mail to one of our support mail addresses [even if you are in CC],
- you send a chat message to us,
- you call a support agent.
The account that is automatically created for you, then only needs to be given a password that you create. You can do this this way:
- Open VertiGIS support platform
- Click on "Login" in the upper right corner
- Click on "Request password"
- Enter your e-mail address and click "Send"
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to set your password.
Of course, you can also create an account manually in the Help Center. This works by going to "Sign up" and selecting the option "New to VertiGIS? Register".
Further options can be found in the following article: How to create an account?
More information on how to get a password can be found here: How do I get my first password?
With best regards!
Your VertiGIS Support Team