In case you have updated your web application be sure to clear the browser cache to ensure full functionality.
After clearing the browser cache close all browser windows and start the browser again!
- Click Settings to the right of the search bar.
- Select History from the drop-down menu and click More Options at the top right.
- Select Clear browsing data in the drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to Cached images and files.
- Click Clear now.
- Navigate to Tools menu and select Delete browsing history....
- It is sufficient to check the checkbox Temporary Internet files and website files. Be sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data.
- Press the Delete button.
- Click the Firefox menu button.
- browse to History and select Clear Recent History from the appearing menu.
- In the menu Clear All History select Everything as time range to clear and check the checkbox Cache.
- By clicking Clear Now the browser cache is deleted.
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button.
- Browse to History and select the Clear all browsing data... button.
- In the menu Clear browsing data select the beginning of time and check the checkbox Empty the cache.
- By clicking the Clear browsing data button the browser cache is deleted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.