If a license is removed from GEBman or ProOffice that is to be used again later, e.g. in another application, it must be deactivated or reset. For this the following steps are necessary:
- In GEBman / ProOffice under Administration | Platform | License click on the trash can icon. Attention: from now on it is not possible to work with the application until a new license is installed.
- Two files will be downloaded (may have to be allowed in the browser)
- DeactivationKey.bin -> will be used for the reset
- License.bin -> is the original license, which can then be activated again
- The application restarts and shows the license error "Invalid license request".
- Switch to the activation web page (https://aktivierung-prooffice.gebman.com)
- Click on "Reset license"
- Upload DeactivationKey.bin and click "Reset"
- It is saved successfully. Now the License.bin or the original license file (without "_activated") can be activated again, see GEBman / Activate ProOffice license.