As of version 9.0, GEBman and ProOffice production licenses must be activated before they are uploaded to the application. The following steps are necessary for this:
- Starting the application: A license error is displayed: "Invalid license request".
- Clicking on "Go to license activation" will take you to https://aktivierung-prooffice.gebman.com
- Fill in the fields:
- Name, first name of contact person (usually partner or customer).
- Company/customer name
- Security key is on application page (above "To license activation" button)
- Upload license file (.bin extension, provided by VertiGIS)
- An activated license file with extension "_activated.bin" is downloaded
- Upload and save activated license at "License Upload" on the application page.
The license can only be used with one application at a time. Test licenses do not need to be activated and can be uploaded directly as described in step 6.
Article is closed for comments.