In order for us to answer your request quickly and without further delays, please note the following points when creating your ticket:
- Provide a meaningful and concise subject.
- Start with a (technical) introduction to your request. What is it about? Include all relevant information (depending on the product e.g. installed software version(s), build number, module, toolbar, tool name,...)
- Explain your (original) goal. What do you want to achieve? What is the content background?
- What is the problem? Please create one separate ticket for every problem. Describe the problem as precisely and detailed as you can. Use short complete sentences.
- What is working? What is not working?
- When did you first notice the problem? What has changed since then?
- Does the problem occur everywhere/always or only in a specific case?
- How can the problem be reproduced? Provide the steps you need to take.
- What have you already tried to solve the problem? What are your own analysis results?
- Include any relevant attachments. Please explain them in the text with references. Most important are screenshots of error messages, existing logging information, and meaningful images of the problem state (use full screen for screenshots).
- Ask detailed, concise questions.
- If the request is particularly urgent, explain the reason for it.
The more detailed your support request is, the faster we can process and resolve it!
Thank you very much!
Your VertiGIS Support Team