To view the open tickets or requests, the "Requests" section must be opened:
- Sign in at https://support.vertigis.com
- Click on your own name in the upper right corner
- Click on "Request".
Alternatively, a direct link to this view can be saved, see: How can I get directly to my requests/activities?
Here the requests can be searched and filtered by status. The sorting can be changed with a click on the respective column name.
This is what the status states mean:
- Open - The request is processed by VertiGIS
- Awaiting reply - VertiGIS is waiting for a response from you
- Solved - The request has been closed. Within 28 days after closing, it can be reopened with a response, after that a new request must be made.
The following sections are available:
- My requests: All the requests you have made.
- Requests I am CC'd on: Any requests that someone else has made and where a member of the support team has also sent a response to you.
- Organisational requests: (set by VertiGIS only if your organization allows it): All queries from your organization. Depending on the setting (made by VertiGIS) you can only view or comment on other people's requests.