In some cases, you may want to move your Geocortex Core data directory to another location. For example, if you find that your Instant Search or Analytics data is consuming a lot of space, moving this data to a new location may be the best solution.
- Stop the Geocortex Core service.
- Create your new Data folder in the new location.
- Backup your current Data folder, so you can roll back if needed.
- Run the Core Manager application, default location: C:\Program Files\Latitude Geographics\Geocortex Core\Management\Geocortex.Platform.Management.exe
- Select the new location you want the data to be stored (The one you created in step 2).
- The Core Manager will move the application from the old location to the new location.
- Start the Geocortex Core service.
- Verify that all Core roles are running and your Geocortex products are functioning correctly.
- Once you have verified that everything is functioning correctly, it's safe to remove the backup from step 3, as well as the Data folder from the old location.
Geocortex Core will now read/write data from/to the new location. If you have any questions about this procedure, please contact Geocortex support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.