Esri's ArcGIS Enterprise 11 release contains several new features, including Service webhooks (beta), ArcGIS Deep Learning Studio, and ArcGIS Enterprise on Kubernetes. We are excited to make the official announcement that current and upcoming versions of VertiGIS Studio/Geocortex software are ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0 compliant. We’ve been testing our products with this release over the past several weeks and are confident that all issues have been resolved. Esri announced the general availability of ArcGIS Enterprise 11 on July 22, 2022.
The following VertiGIS Studio/Geocortex releases have been tested for compatibility, including:
- VertiGIS Studio Access Control 5.5
- VertiGIS Studio Inline 1.11
- VertiGIS Studio Item Manager 1.11.2
- VertiGIS Studio Mobile 5.19
- VertiGIS Studio Printing 5.18
- VertiGIS Studio Reporting 5.18
- VertiGIS Studio Web Viewer 5.19
- VertiGIS Studio Workflow 5.29
- Geocortex Essentials 4.14.5
Article is closed for comments.