We've developed a sample package that can be leveraged by organizations who are deploying (or looking to deploy) VertiGIS Studio Web apps. The goal of this package is to provide the VertiGIS Community with a sample app that includes some more advanced, out-of-the-box web configuration along with several end-to-end workflows, reports and print templates.
All of the content in this sample app has been made publicly available (ArcGIS items and files) in the hope that they could be used as reference when designing your own solutions using VertiGIS Studio products.
You can see an example of the sample app here:
To get started, download and extract the attached zip and open the ReadMe.pdf included in the Resources folder. This will cover all of the referenced content within the package listed below:
- VertiGIS Studio Web
- 2 VSW apps
- Sample app: Includes layer presets, charts, workflows, reports, prints for the default web map
- Simple app: Includes the same layout but excludes the elements above (easier to migrate)
- 2 VSW apps
- VertiGIS Studio Workflow
- 9 VSWF workflows
- VertiGIS Studio Printing
- 2 VSP print templates
- VertiGIS Studio Reporting
- 4 VSR report templates
- ReportJsonInputs.json (Used for the REST API Report sample)
- Shortcut - VertiGIS Studio Web Sample App
- Shortcut - ArcGIS items
Please let us know if you encounter any issues with the provided tools. If you're looking to build your own customized solutions and need some assistance, we also have a Professional Services team that are available to jumpstart your development.